"It gives me great pleasure indeed to see the stubborness of the inorrigible nonconformist warmly acclaimed." - Albert Einstein

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

I aspire to a stubbornly incorrigible nonconformity. The degree to which I have achieved my aspiration I leave in the capable hands of those whose wisdom and humilty exceed my own.

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

He is Just Wrong, At Least So Far

He was wrong about any connection between the terrorists of 9-11 and Iraq.

He was wrong about American troops being welcomed as heroic liberators.

He was wrong about Weapons of Mass Destruction.

He was wrong about "Mission Accomplished."

He was wrong about the leak about Valerie Plame coming from his office.

He was wrong about the Kyoto Treaty and global warming.

He was wrong about Alberto Gonzalez.

What sort of personality disorder, denial, or mental illness would compel us to believe that he is, or in the foreseeable future, will be right?

No comments: